4th Grade Math- Post-test Assessment 3
You will be taking the Grade 4 Mathematics Practice Test.
Read each question carefully.
Some questions will ask you to choose one correct answer, while others will ask you to choose more than one correct answer. Choose your answer or answers by clicking on the correct letter or letters.
Some questions may ask you to provide the answer. Type the correct answer in the space provided. Type only the final answer. Do not type your work.
Math Assessment: 3rd Grade (LS: 3.OA)
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- 3.OA.3 0%
- 3.OA.4 0%
- 3.OA.5 0%
- 3.OA.6 0%
- 3.OA.8 0%
Thank you for taking this assessment!
1. Which expression is represented by the model shown below?CorrectIncorrect
2. Kai separated 36 index cards into 4 equal stacks. Which number sentence could be used to determine the numbers of cards in each stack?CorrectIncorrect
3. Hilda and Mallory each have the same number of seashells.
- Hilda sorted her seashells into 3 groups with 8 seashells in each group.
- Mallory sorted her seashells into 6 equal groups.
How many seashells were in each of the groups Mallory made?CorrectIncorrect
4. Mr. Jacobs had 56 books in his office. He put an equal number of books in each of 7 shelves. The equation beloew can be used to determine the number of books he put on each shelf.
56 / 7 = _____
How many books, in all, did Mr. Jacobs put on each shelf?CorrectIncorrect
5. Jerome had 23 farm animal stickers and 17 sea animal stickers. Jerome used all of the stickers to fill an 8-page scrapbook. He put the same number of stickers on each page. How many stickers did he put on each page?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which number sentence can be used to determine the value of 72 / 9?CorrectIncorrect
7. What number goes in the blank to make the number sentence true?
12 X 2 = (____ X 2) + (2 X 2)CorrectIncorrect