Educators, instructional designers, and human resources professionals are all challenged to deliver training materials in creative and innovative ways. With your online graduate certificate in instructional design, you’ll be poised to work with students, coworkers and new hires in corporate, industry, and educational settings.
In this Project/Course, you’ll gain the foundational skills you need to design training, professional development, or other instructional materials. With activities that focus on topics such as instructional system design, multimedia for education and training, administration of instructional systems and more, you’ll be well-prepared to tackle the current evolution of the field.
This online instructional design certificate follows an interdisciplinary approach. If you’re ready to provide an unforgettable training experience, get started now.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Ways to conduct in-depth learner analysis to identify learning objectives
- Strategies to increase motivation and skill development in learning
- Strategies for using cutting-edge technologies to design engaging and meaningful learning activities
- Methods for developing well-crafted learning assessments and evaluations
- How to make data-informed decisions to improve existing learning programs
- Ways to develop Experiential Learning curriculum efficiently
Log in or Register:
- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training.
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and or assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 2).
- Going Back: In order to go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your web page.
- Assignments: Assignments may need to be printed, completed, scanned or photographed (using a smart phone), and uploaded to be considered submitted. Once successfully submitted you will automatically advance to the next lesson (assignments can be uploaded as PDFs or as a JPG file).
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically advance you to the next lesson. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety in order to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 1200 points to receive all of the badges!
This course is designed to help ❖ Level students
- Understand the definition of instructional design
- Understand the basic theories of instructional design
- Develop Effective Learning objectives
- Create effective assessments that accurately measure mastery of the desired learning objectives
- Design an effective digital curriculum
- The basics of Instructional Design
- Intro to Instructional Design Theory
- How to determine Learning Objectives that matter
- Creating effective questions and assessments
- Creating Digital Instruction
- Feedback on assignments
- Live sessions
- Youth ages 16 and up
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lessons.