Module II – Common Health Issues in the School Setting
Direction: Please choose the best answer(s).
GED Practice Test 1 – Section 4
0 of 48 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 48 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- GED Practice Test 0%
Thank you for taking this assessment.
Which of the following was an objective of the Marshall Plan?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is not considered to be a development of the Scientific Revolution?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about the Declaration of Independence is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about the market economy is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is not studied in Regional Geography?CorrectIncorrect
What happening provoked the USSR into constructing missile bases in Cuba?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is not an element found on a map?CorrectIncorrect
1. Christopher Columbus was the first European to step foot on America.
2. When Christopher Columbus first arrived in America he believed he was in India.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements applies to United States Bill of Rights?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about Columbus’ voyage of discovery is correct?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following sectors is not considered as part of a country’s macroeconomy?CorrectIncorrect
What is the requirement when proposing an amendment to the United States Constitution?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Who was the first woman to run on a presidential ticket for one of the major political parties?CorrectIncorrect
Although advanced for its time, the Mayan calendar was inaccurate because it __________.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following factors encouraged the English to start exploration of the New World?CorrectIncorrect
1. ‘Perfect competition’ describes markets that have one supplier dominant enough to set the price of a product.
2. Market failure can occur if the quantity of a product made available by suppliers does not meet the quantity demanded by consumers.CorrectIncorrect
1. The Köppen climate classification system uses average temperatures and precipitation to help classify climates.
2. The Köppen climate classification system uses humidity and evapotranspiration to help classify climates.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following definitions of market forms is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
When was the 15th Amendment to the United States Constitution ratified?CorrectIncorrect
1. The main objectives of the French colonists in the Americas were to expand the fur trade and develop agricultural plantations.
2. The main objectives of the British colonists in the Americas were God, gold and glory.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is a factor when deciding on a market plan for selling a product?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about physical geography is correct?CorrectIncorrect
1. The main objectives of the Spanish colonists in the Americas were to raise additional income and escape religious persecution.
2. The main objectives of the Dutch colonists in the Americas were to expand the fur and slave trades.CorrectIncorrect
Microeconomics is a branch of economics that focuses on which one of the following?CorrectIncorrect
1. A key contains listings for all the important symbols found on a map.
2. A legend contains small illustrations and descriptions to explain the symbols found on a map.CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about the 13 colonies is correct?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is not a necessary condition for a perfect market?CorrectIncorrect
Why were some of the early New England colonies known as the Bible Commonwealth?CorrectIncorrect
1. Opportunity cost is the cost of not doing the next best alternative.
2. Opportunity cost only includes financial costs.CorrectIncorrect
Where did the famous Oregon Trail begin?CorrectIncorrect
1. Many British colonists were frustrated with their government because they were asked to pay higher taxes despite not being represented in the British Parliament.
2. Many British colonists were frustrated with their government because the Royal Proclamation of 1763 forbade them from settling west of the Appalachian Mountains.CorrectIncorrect
1. Banks earn their income by loaning out money and charging interest.
2. The amount of money available for banks to loan out does not affect the amount of spending in the overall economy.CorrectIncorrect
Who is credited as being the author of the Declaration of Independence?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements about the Supreme Court justices is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Who was the last leader of the U.S.S.R.?CorrectIncorrect
What political party was George Washington a member of?CorrectIncorrect
In modern culture, first world countries are seen as having which of the following characteristics?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following is a form of voting where all votes on a ballot are cast for candidates from the same political party?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following factors is a possible reason for involvement in the political process?CorrectIncorrect
The signing of the Treaty of Versailles and the formation of the League of Nations were attempts to______.CorrectIncorrect
How many representatives are in the United States Senate?CorrectIncorrect
1. The Emancipation Proclamation declared the freedom of slaves in the states that were still in rebellion against the Union.
2. The Emancipation Proclamation did not outlaw slavery outright, and did not grant citizenship to the ex-slaves.CorrectIncorrect
During the Holocaust the Jews experienced which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
Why did the United States start to take more interest in foreign affairs in the 1880s?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following reflects the correct order of the steps used in the scientific method?CorrectIncorrect
What act caused President Ford’s popularity to plummet?CorrectIncorrect