Geometry – Unit 1 Assessment – G-CO.1, G-CO.3, G-CO.4, G-CO.6, G-CO.7, G-CO.8, G-CO.9, G-CO.10, G-CO.11
Read each question carefully.
Some questions will ask you to choose one correct answer, while others will ask you to choose more than one correct answer. Choose your answer or answers by clicking on the correct letter or letters.
Some questions may ask you to provide the answer. Type the correct answer in the space provided. Type only the final answer. Do not type your work.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- 9-12.G.CO.1 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.10 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.11 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.3 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.4 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.6 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.7 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.8 0%
- 9-12.G.CO.9 0%
Thank you for taking this assessment.
1. Which of these real life examples represent perpendicular lines? Select all that apply.CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following are rigid transformations?CorrectIncorrect
3. ΔXYZ and ΔHIJ are congruent right triangles. If ∠Y is 46 degrees, What is the measure of ∠I?CorrectIncorrect
4. In order to prove that two triangles are congruent, you will need:CorrectIncorrect
5. The figure below shows a vertical flagpole supported by 2 lengths of rope. Joe has to replace the rope with metal wire. Select the statement(s) which would help Joe to calculate how much wire he needs quickly and easily.CorrectIncorrect
6. The line segment AB joins the midpoints of the two sides of the triangle shown in the figure. Using this information, find the angle measure of the angle marked ‘G’.CorrectIncorrect
7. Select the true statements from the options given below:CorrectIncorrect
9. ΔABC is reflected in the y axis, then rotated by 74o counter clockwise to form ΔA’B’C’.
If ∠BAC = 52o what is the angle measure of ∠B’A’C’?CorrectIncorrect