- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training.
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and/or assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 1A).
- Going Back: In order to go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your web page.
- Assignments: Assignments will need to be printed, completed, scanned or photographed (using a smartphone), and uploaded to be considered submitted. Once successfully submitted you will automatically advance to the next lesson (assignments can be uploaded as PDFs or as a JPG file).
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety in order to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 100 points by complete the course to receive a badge!
- Define Sexual Harassment
- Review behaviors that may be considered harassing
- Determine types of Sexual Harassment
- Understand supervisor responsibilities and procedures
- Determine the liabilities of the employer in Sexual Harassment cases
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Handling Complaints
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employer Liability
- Review of Assignment
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.
Course materials are available for download in the materials icon.