- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training.
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and/or assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 1A).
- Going Back: In order to go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your webpage.
- Assignments: Assignments will need to be printed, completed, scanned or photographed (using a smart phone), and uploaded to be considered submitted. Once successfully submitted you will automatically advance to the next lesson (assignments can be uploaded as PDFs or as a JPG file).
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety in order to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 100 points by complete the course to receive a badge!
- Develop an awareness of Sexual Harassment.
- Understand the cause and effect of Sexual Harassment.
- Understand the policies that protect employees from enduring abuse.
- Develop skills to handle situations.
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Causes of Sexual Harassment
- Effects of Sexual Harassment
- How to Deal with Sexual Harassment
- Review of Assignment
- Teachers/School Personnel/Employees
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.
You may access the course materials by clicking on the Materials Icon in the lesson.