Many people are interested in joining the over two million real estate agents, brokers, and investors in the U.S. to have an exciting career where they set their own schedule and meet new people while earning a living.
In this course, you will watch videos, read articles, complete assignments, and participate in a group discussion forum covering real estate and real estate investment.
Think of yourself in the following scenario as you complete this course.
- 24/7 Teach‘s Real Estate investment and development department has hired you to help support the purchase and development of 50 residential and 50 commercial properties. These properties will support 24/7 Teach‘s plan to open 100 schools across the U.S. and around the world by 2025. You are still in high school and new to the industry, but you have a great interest in learning real estate sales, investment, and finance. 24/7 Teach believes in you and feels that you can successfully lead this project to completion.
- SKILLS PRACTICED: Real Estate Mathematics, Real Estate Law Analysis, Real Estate Sales and Marketing, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Investment
- SUBJECTS COVERED: Real Estate – License Law And Regulations, Law Of AgencyLegal Issues, The Contract Of Sales and Leases, Land Use Regulations, Construction And Environmental Issues, Valuation Process And Pricing Properties, Human Rights And Fair Housing, Municipal Agencies, Property Insurance, Condominiums and Cooperatives, Commercial And Investment Properties, Income Tax Issues In Real Estate Transactions, and Property Management
- POTENTIAL SUCCESS HABITS DEVELOPED: Time Management and Organization, Striving for Accuracy, Gathering Data Through All Senses/Capacity to Research, Active Memorization and Recall, Questioning and Posing Problems, Thinking and Communicating with Clarity and Precision, Providing and Seeking Mentorship, Applying Past Knowledge to New Situation
- COURSE DURATION: 50 – 75 Hours
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have access to Google Drive to access the project and assignments
- COURSE PARTICIPATION: Learners can participate in this course individually or as a group.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- I know how to be a real estate investment professional because I can complete multiple types of legal real estate transactions.
Have questions about the course, a unit, an activity, or an assignment? Click here to discuss it.
COURSE – INSTRUCTIONS:
You have multiple steps and resources to review and complete in this course. We recommend that you complete one step at a time. Do not rush your learning or to complete the assignment.
Some of the information in the learning materials are new, and some of it is repetitious. The learning materials have been chosen to provide you different viewpoints from different states within the U.S. on the same topics. We believe repetition brings mastery, but feel free to skip if need be.