Welcome to the 24/7 Education Onboarding Training Program! The purpose of this course is to orient new team members to our organization’s vision. In this course, new team members will be able to understand how our organization implements, expresses and illustrates its mission and vision in our tasks and activities. You will learn what a hedgehog concept is and understand the hedgehog concept of the 24/7 Education Group. New hires will also be able to understand their roles and responsibilities in the organization. This course includes six lessons. At the end of each lesson, there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge over what you have learned in that lesson. Lessons 1-4 will be a mixture of matching and multiple-choice questions, and Lesson 5 will include a short answer quiz. Lesson 6 will include a review and quiz on all the information presented in the course.
- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training.
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 2).
- Going Back: To go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your webpage.
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 100 points by complete the course to receive a badge!
At the end of this course new hires will be able to:
- Explain who 24/7 Education is and understand our mission, vision, and shared objectives.
- Understand the problem 24/7 Education is trying to address.
- Correctly explain 24/7 Education’s solution to the problem we are trying to address.
- Recall the 24/7 Education’s long-term, mid-term, and short-term objectives.
- Understand what makes 24/7 Education different from other organizations.
- Understand who our competition is and how 24/7 Education generates revenue and resources.
- Identify 24/7 Education’s leadership team and understand the role and responsibilities of different departments.
- Understand what a hedgehog concept is, and 24/7 Teach and 24/7 Learn’s shared hedgehog concept.
- Reading Materials
- New Team members
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.