The 24/7 Success Driven Teaching Framework shows how we, at 24/7 Teach, facilitate the success of all 6th – 12th-grade educators. The assignments will help educators see how to implement the Success Driven Teaching Framework within your classroom to ensure a successful instructional experience for you and your students.
Think of yourself in the following scenario as you complete this course.
You are a new teacher at a high performing charter school. You are taking over a low performing class that has a bad reputation; therefore, it is in need of a drastic reset. This process will require some extensive planning and set up with classroom management, lesson planning, and instructional delivery for you to be successful.
CLICK A TAB BELOW FOR COURSE INFORMATION
- SKILLS PRACTICED: Reading Comprehension, Writing, Listening, Research, Note-Taking, Reflection, Critical Thinking, Psychological Reasoning, Communication, Technology, Classroom Management, Instructional delivery, Lesson planning
- SUBJECTS COVERED: 24/7 Success Driven Teaching Framework
- POTENTIAL SUCCESS HABITS DEVELOPED: Time Management and Organization, Striving for Accuracy, Gathering Data Through All Senses/Capacity to Research, Active Memorization and Recall, Questioning and Posing Problems, Thinking and Communicating with Clarity and Precision, Providing and Seeking Mentorship, Applying Past Knowledge to New Situations
- COURSE DURATION: 40 Hours
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have access to Google Drive to access the project and assignments
- COURSE PARTICIPATION: Learners can participate in this course individually or as a group.