- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training. (Click the Icon below for course registration instructions)
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and/or assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 2).
- Going Back: In order to go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your web page.
- Assignments: Assignments will need to be printed, completed, scanned or photographed (using a smartphone), and uploaded to be considered submitted. Once successfully submitted you will automatically advance to the next lesson (assignments can be uploaded as PDFs or as a JPG file).
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety in order to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 800 points by complete the course to receive a badge!
- Develop an awareness of different types of emergency responses in schools.
- Understand the causes of emergency situations.
- Develop skills to handle situations.
- Environmental Hazards, such as, fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, hurricane, and chemical spills
- Internal security threats
- External security threats
- Review of Assignment
- Teachers/School Personnel/Employees
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.