Please watch the videos below before reading the course introduction.
Please read the course introduction below to understand how to properly complete this course.
Prefer to listen? Please click below:
This course comprehensively explores self-care concepts, which include introspection, consciousness, faith, and health. By understanding these foundational elements, learners can craft their unique self-care routines promoting personal growth, spiritual connection, and overall well-being and achieve successful, thriving lives.
- SKILLS PRACTICED: Self Care
- SUBJECTS COVERED: The Eight Essential Elements of Self-Care
- COURSE DURATION: 1 year
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have access to Google Drive to access the activities and assignments.
- COURSE PARTICIPATION: Learners can participate in this course individually or as a group.
- COURSE AGE REQUIREMENTS: For learners 18 years and up.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Develop a strong sense of connection with oneself and the Creator.
- Understand and prioritize personal needs, mental health, self-care, goals, and dreams.
- Apply essential techniques for living a desired and thriving life.
You have multiple steps and resources to review and complete in this course. We recommend that you complete them one step at a time. Do not rush to complete your assignments. The learning materials have been chosen to provide you with different viewpoints on the same topics. Some of the information in the learning materials is new, and some is repetitious. Repetition is important to your success.
Each module is divided into short mini-lessons and activities that you must prioritize in order to get your desired outcome. Some activities will take longer than 15 minutes.