- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training. (Click the Icon below for course registration instructions)
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 2).
- Going Back: To go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your webpage.
- Assignments: Assignments will need to be printed, completed, scanned or photographed (using a smart phone), and uploaded to be considered submitted. Once successfully submitted you will automatically advance to the next lesson (assignments can be uploaded as PDFs or as a JPG file).
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 500 points by completing this course!
- Develop an awareness of the theories that impact behavior and classroom management.
- Understand the need to develop an optimal learning environment for students.
- Develop strategies to use in managing the classroom and preventing unwanted behavior in students.
- Classroom Management
- Classroom Organization
- Foundations of Behavior Management
- Legal and Ethical Practices
- Review of Assignment
- Teachers/School Personnel/Employees
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.
Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.