We, the 24/7 Education Group, believe that everyone who joins our team is a brand ambassador of the organization. Our Team Members are essentially the face of our company brand. One of our goals is to have 100 schools open by the year 2025, and we need committed employee brand ambassadors to make that happen. The purpose of this course is to make sure everyone understands the 24/7 Education Group’s brand. This course will emphasize our goals and achievements as well as what makes us different from traditional schools. You will also learn what brand ambassadors are and why they are important.
This course includes one lesson. At the end of the lesson, there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge over what you have learned and what you know about the 24/7 Education Group’s brand. The quiz will include multiple choice questions as well as two short answer questions.
- Logging/Registering for the course: Register or login before starting the course/training.
- Lesson Completion: Complete each lesson and/or assignment in sequential order. (Example: You must complete lesson #1 before you can advance to lesson 2).
- Going Back: In order to go back to a previous page you may click the back button in your browser or simply click on the Lesson desired from the right side of your webpage.
- Quizzes: Passing quizzes with an 80% or more will automatically complete the course. Achieving less than 80% will require you to retake the quiz.
- Lesson Timer: Each Lesson has a forced timer. This means that you must view all of the lesson’s content, including instructions and videos, in its entirety in order to advance to the next lesson.
- Course Rewards: Achieve 100 points by complete the course to receive a badge!
At the end of this course employees will be able to:
- Recall the 24/7 Education Group’s company objectives.
- Understand how the 24/7 Education Group sets itself apart from traditional schools.
- Understand what a brand ambassador is and why they’re important.
- Explain the 24/7 Education Group’s brand.
- Reading Materials
- Team Members
- Training/Course materials are included and can be downloaded from the lesson.